Areas of Emphasis
- Represented a joint venture composed of major prime contractors in a bench trial in Aspen, Colorado. After completion of trial, obtained a favorable settlement on behalf of our client who was seeking payment for work performed on a commercial development in Snowmass.
- Represented a project owner in a major construction defect case in Montrose, Colorado involving complex geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, and architectural issues. Secured a substantial settlement just prior to trial.
- Obtained a defense verdict on behalf of a major fire truck manufacturer in a products liability lawsuit in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Frequently represents general contractors and subcontractors in construction defect, personal injury, and wrongful death litigation.
- Admitted Colorado, 2004
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Colorado, United States District Court District of Colorado and the United States Court of Appeals Tenth Circuit
- Member, American Bar Association
Publications and Presentations
- Co-Author, "Construction of Project Leaders," Practitioner's Guide to Colorado Construction Law, CLE Article
- Co-Panel Moderator, Handling Construction Defect Claims Strategies and Tactics, 12th Annual Key West Seminar, 2007
- Juris Doctor, University of Virginia School of Law, 2004
- Submissions Review Editor, Virginia Journal of International Law
- Master of Arts in German Literature, University of Virginia, 1999
- Bachelor of Arts in Comparative Literature, Brigham Young University, 1996
Honors and Awards
- Listed as a Rising Star in Colorado Super Lawyers